Hot Topic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

His name is Alice

+2
Stillbad
Admin
6 posters

Go down

His name is Alice Empty His name is Alice

Post by Admin Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:08 am

THE JLS boys started the night with a bit of a shocker - mistaking ALICE COOPER for an old woman.
But it seems Alice took it well and posed for a photo with JB, MARVIN, ORITSE and ASTON.

The lads have just returned from LA and the showbiz lifestyle has taken its toll - there were definitely some muscles missing.

JB said: "I've lost weight. I can't eat properly over there. The food's packed with so much rubbish it makes me feel awful. Marv's dropped a few pounds too."

The boys were excited about unveiling their safe sex campaign later this week. Marv said: "It's a big deal for us."

They were all looking sharp in Armani - but Oritse wore trainers. Poor form.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3129388/His-name-is-Alice-Cooper-JLS.html

Admin
Admin

http://hottopic.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

His name is Alice Empty Re: His name is Alice

Post by Stillbad Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:57 am

THEY THINK THEY LOOK SO COOL LOL ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Stillbad

Back to top Go down

Post by xxxblonde86xxx Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:59 am

Looking handsome

xxxblonde86xxx

Back to top Go down

Post by mrscena619 Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:01 am

gorgeous, as always Smile

mrscena619

Back to top Go down

Post by jls-biggest-fan Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:02 am

Looking cool boys and absolutly gorgeous as always! Aston's looking cute in them glasses!!!! :-)
jls-biggest-fan
jls-biggest-fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedward_2010 Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:02 am

JLs are a poor excuse for a boy band. They are so inconsiderate. At last week's signing of their new book there was a stampeed and many people were injured. Not once did they stop the procceedings to check if anyone was ok. They were only interested in making their wallets big and fat. I feel sorry for their fans who did get hurt and shame on JLS for not sorting it. JLS even had the cheek to leave half an hour early despite fans obtaining wrist bands to see them. What a cheek! I know this is fact as I have been told this by several people who were there.

Oriste is the worse of the bunch. He has a cheesy, fake, smug grin and that hat has to go. He is not sophisticated. His manners have alot to be desired not to mention his mouth's verbal contents. Aston should try adding highheels to his outfit as he is becoming more femine as time goes on. The rest, well I can't find words to describe them.
They all seem a bit thick if they can't tell men from women. Alice Cooper is a legend and male. Get your eyes tested boys. Sure you can make an appointment at Specsavers for your eyesight because you clearly are having problems.

Jedward_2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum