Hot Topic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angelina the Angel

+2
cecil
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Angelina the Angel Empty Angelina the Angel

Post by Admin Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:12 am

MOVIE star ANGELINA JOLIE donned a long black robe and headscarf as she went to help victims of Pakistan's devastating killer floods.
UN goodwill ambassador Jolie, 35, said: "I'm very moved. I hope I can bring attention to the situation to help all of the people."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3129755/Angelina-the-angel.html#mySunComments

Admin
Admin

http://hottopic.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

Angelina the Angel Empty Re: Angelina the Angel

Post by cecil Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:22 am

This woman is trying to paint herself as an angel, but angels don't steal other people husbands. She is a total faker!!!
cecil
cecil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sleepingsiam Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:22 am

I agree, and her "goodwill" always seems to be to glorify herself - come on, that photo is professional and posed - but nevertheless - darn she is HOT

Sleepingsiam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirf_ Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:23 am

She's trying to raise the profile of the problems these people are going through & doing her little bit to help. Not everyone would spend their time, money & effort to help. Its whats in the heart that counts, good on her!

Sirf_

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian-lufc Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:24 am

Look's like Angelina is going shopping again. I wonder how many new additions to the family she will come home with!!

Sirf_ wrote:She's trying to raise the profile of the problems these people are going through & doing her little bit to help. Not everyone would spend their time, money & effort to help. Its whats in the heart that counts, good on her!

TIME & EFFORT ?? why dont she just send a cheque? why does she need to be there oh yes she must have a film comming out thats why!

Ian-lufc

Back to top Go down

Post by bulldogbillyboxer Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:24 am

She is just trying to help the poor people out.I think Angelina is very sincere.
She is no angel but i never heard her claim to be.

bulldogbillyboxer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum