Hot Topic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashley made me feel so betrayed

+61
onh
Jonwon
stoke_girl
Eatlotsamarmite
Drangle
Papaya
MrUtd
chupamela
Lavender_4_ever
Austin
Simonstore
Kevinlyto
modification1
bonduk7
apexi
MissAmerica
jewels55
tartanheather
Riddick22
alexsm
bristolgeoff
dizzyblonde12
patron_tequila
Lornawanstall
Chelsie2010
ScotsGhirl
luskentyre
Ellie_TM
world_to_rights
Jonte
northern_star
Myslf
BabyBear82
Immortallove
rogerthecabinboy
lisah
angiemc
streamdvd
Lea999
CharlieFitzH
phil1970
suy
upthearse
internetbabe
JohnMourad
GreatDaneLover
Scarlet
Kisma
lion74
moonshadowman
jbird
cinderellaskivvy
KUNTAKINTE1
Stillbad
Truebarcafan
2true
Blue-Azzurri
efex
Belugaxx
Xyz29
Admin
65 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ashley made me feel so betrayed - Page 2 Empty Re: Ashley made me feel so betrayed

Post by jewels55 Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:26 am

She's the only one so far who had the courage to walk away from these cheating football players.. At least she is not hankering after the money like some of these women, example JTs wife. She as her own career and never needed anything off Ashley Cole. Proud of her to get rid and not let him keep walking all over her feeling's.
jewels55
jewels55

Back to top Go down

Ashley made me feel so betrayed - Page 2 Empty Re: Ashley made me feel so betrayed

Post by MissAmerica Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:27 am

You love your music?? Well that's good because you and maybe a couple of other losers out here love your music Cheryl....

MissAmerica

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsie2010 Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:28 am

dizzyblonde12 wrote:
Chelsie2010 wrote:um why is she wearing a ring on her wedding finger.

not sure about you but I wear my wedding ring on my left hand!

she is wearing it on her left hand...

Chelsie2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:30 am

MissAmerica wrote:You love your music?? Well that's good because you and maybe a couple of other losers out here love your music Cheryl....

I like her music and I'm not ashamed to say that but that don't make me or any other person who likes her music losers. Just because you don't like it don't give you the right to say that.
Scarlet
Scarlet

Back to top Go down

Post by apexi Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:31 am

IF ASHLEY LOOK FOR ANOTHER WOMAN..THERE MUST..MUST BE SOMETHING WRONG WITH CHERYL.

MEMEMEMEMEMICK!!!!! SHE C A N N O T S I N G !!!!!!!

PEOPLE..LOOK AND LISTEN IN YOU TUBE

CHERYL FAILS

CHERYL CANNOT SING

SHE SAID.... WHEN SHE SEPARATED FROM ASHLEY... SHE DOESN'T NEED ANYTHING FROM ASHLEY.. NOW SHE IS AFTER ASHLEY'S MONEY....

"WHERE IS THAT OAF WHO CALLS HER THE NATIONS SWEETHEART?, BET THEY FEEL STUPID NOW AS SHE HAS BEEN REVEALED ......AS A " MONEY GRABBER TART.....

apexi

Back to top Go down

Post by bonduk7 Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:31 am

Please stop making her Snow White, yes Ashley is a ... but when he got married to her she was a girl in a pop group ! Then the extra work, X Factor, solo career with trips to America .. on returning home Cole is asking: where the wife !? It takes two to make a marriage and unfortunately all this lady wants is FAME !

bonduk7

Back to top Go down

Post by modification1 Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:33 am

Another female that is BLIND ASA BAT -i suggest Cheryl that you have your eye sight tested and get a pair of clear lens bifocal glasses - you might not look at another pair of football shorts or t-shirt in the same way as you did before.

modification1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevinlyto Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:34 am

proudly saying .."n there is no children" ..lol ..perhaps this is the answer to Ashley`s un reasonable behaviour .., xxx in marriage for 4 years without a single kid .., eee sweet Cheryl, ...Ashley must also feel betrayed at that .., You love singing ., yes., no one can deny that .., but u cant sing xxx

Kevinlyto

Back to top Go down

Post by Simonstore Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:35 am

Sleeping with the same skinny bird night after night...is boring!!!
Simonstore
Simonstore

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:35 am

Ashley will never be married again now that all women know what he is like. No one else wants to be betrayed.

Austin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavender_4_ever Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:36 am

ASHLEY JUST GOT FED UP OF CHERYL TWEETY.
Lavender_4_ever
Lavender_4_ever

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevinlyto Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:38 am

Austin wrote:Ashley will never be married again now that all women know what he is like. No one else wants to be betrayed.

its wat u think that "he will never be married again" ..., u must be jokng.., hes just 29..,

Kevinlyto

Back to top Go down

Post by chupamela Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:39 am

lol at that guys face it looks just like Crapshley but in a version in white.

chupamela

Back to top Go down

Post by MrUtd Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:39 am

You think Ashley cares and anyone else for that matter.

MrUtd

Back to top Go down

Post by Papaya Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:40 am

Kevinlyto wrote:proudly saying .."n there is no children" ..lol ..perhaps this is the answer to Ashley`s un reasonable behaviour .., xxx in marriage for 4 years without a single kid .., eee sweet Cheryl, ...Ashley must also feel betrayed at that .., You love singing ., yes., no one can deny that .., but u cant sing xxx

so you are saying that poor Ashley felt betrayed because they didn't have children four years in a marriage? and because of that he went womanising (or looking for someone to give him a child?) Unreasonable behavior because there are no children? I've know couples who didn't have children for years into their marriage but none of them went sleeping around. From what you say it's obvious you don't like Cheryl, but love, it's him who went astray and not her. I say: if you are dissatisfied in your marriage - leave and then do whatever comes to your mind. Don't cheat behind your partner's back be it a man or a woman! It's wrong no matter what are the reasons that pushed you to do that.

Papaya

Back to top Go down

Post by luskentyre Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:41 am

Oh stop giving this opportunistic, talentless little whinger coverage. We don't care - get it?!

luskentyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Truebarcafan Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:41 am

Ok Cheryl !! we also feel Betrayed listening to your songs and later get to know that it is miming.

Cheryl did you notice one thing- Ashley Cole is playing like GOD on field ever since he separated from you. looks like that lad is really relieved. I read that Ashley Cole is looking for a girl who is a proper wife and stay at home and ready to start family.

Truebarcafan

Back to top Go down

Post by Drangle Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:42 am

jesus love, just stop banging on, we know you you had malario, we know you got divorced, now shut up about it and move on

Drangle

Back to top Go down

Post by Eatlotsamarmite Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:43 am

Geez he cheated ages ago, I know this will sound harsh but GET OVER IT!!!

Eatlotsamarmite

Back to top Go down

Post by stoke_girl Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:44 am

good job she didnt have any kids with that rat of a man or she probably would of stayed with him for the sake of the kids phew..im not much for this derek bloke though seems a right stuck up snob dont think hes good looking either lol

stoke_girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonwon Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:44 am

Oh dear trying so hard to be famous get a life and switch sell TVs and go for more walks to get rid of stress read more even news papers.

Jonwon

Back to top Go down

Post by onh Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:45 am

oh come on you are turning to jordan lol. get on with your life like other people

onh

Back to top Go down

Post by Calhoon Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:46 am

Just go away Tweedy. You are becoming tiresome and annoying.

Calhoon

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyEssex Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:47 am

stoke_girl wrote:good job she didnt have any kids with that rat of a man or she probably would of stayed with him for the sake of the kids phew..im not much for this derek bloke though seems a right stuck up snob dont think hes good looking either lol

I've seen Derek on a few programs in the States (including Dancing with the stars) and he seems like a really nice guy, certainly not rude or arrogant, and he is wealthy in his own right and extremely talented...I would say more so than Cheryl.

AndyEssex

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonte Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:49 am

Tweedy, stop moaning and give Ashley his mosquito back

Jonte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasha91 Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:49 am

wow these front comments are abit harsh.....she must have some talent to get where she has and I think that going through a divorce is a pretty major life changing experience. If you don't want to hear what she has to say; don't read it! Fair play to you cheryl, keep letting people know how your dealing with your problems; I am sure you are helping thousands of others going through the same situation and emotions you are having to deal with.

Tasha91

Back to top Go down

Post by Traloula Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:50 am

Cheryl is in the papers again 'cos the press decided to cover her divorce, not her fault. She's doing well for herself, good luck to her. As for Ashley, what the hell such an attractive, decent, down to earth girl saw in him? he looks like a right boring, minger!! people say she was after his money, but I don't think so as she already had her own connections eg Cowell & a good career, A Cole, yuk!!!

Traloula

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2