Hot Topic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashley made me feel so betrayed

+61
onh
Jonwon
stoke_girl
Eatlotsamarmite
Drangle
Papaya
MrUtd
chupamela
Lavender_4_ever
Austin
Simonstore
Kevinlyto
modification1
bonduk7
apexi
MissAmerica
jewels55
tartanheather
Riddick22
alexsm
bristolgeoff
dizzyblonde12
patron_tequila
Lornawanstall
Chelsie2010
ScotsGhirl
luskentyre
Ellie_TM
world_to_rights
Jonte
northern_star
Myslf
BabyBear82
Immortallove
rogerthecabinboy
lisah
angiemc
streamdvd
Lea999
CharlieFitzH
phil1970
suy
upthearse
internetbabe
JohnMourad
GreatDaneLover
Scarlet
Kisma
lion74
moonshadowman
jbird
cinderellaskivvy
KUNTAKINTE1
Stillbad
Truebarcafan
2true
Blue-Azzurri
efex
Belugaxx
Xyz29
Admin
65 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ashley made me feel so betrayed Empty Ashley made me feel so betrayed

Post by Admin Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:02 am

CHERYL Cole spoke out over her divorce from love rat husband Ashley - and admitted: "I feel betrayed."
The X Factor judge said: "Yes, definitely I do, but I've got to take everything that's happened and learn from it. I accept that that's a chapter of my life that's finished.

"And I've just got to be grateful that I've got so many good things going on. I have. And there's no children, you know?"

Cheryl, 27, added: "Some people's lives fall apart. Of course, it's heartbreaking, but it's not anything remotely like it could have been and I'm very, very thankful for that."

The Sun told how the Girls Aloud star divorced cheating England ace Ashley, 29, at London's High Court last Friday - citing his "unreasonable behaviour".

But Geordie Cheryl says she has moved on and is ALREADY thinking about having children in the future.

She said: "That's definitely something I want to achieve. It's the toughest job in the world - but I know it must be the most rewarding too. I'm ready now. I'm 27. I'm a woman, not a girl any more.

"Thinking about yourself constantly isn't so healthy. I suppose that's the point of having children, isn't it? Being able to live your life through them instead of you, having them be your motivation?

"That's the 'right' thing, I'm thinking - when you love someone more than you love yourself. That's what I think about my mum."

Cheryl spoke to October's Vogue magazine, which is out on Thursday and has her on the cover.

The X Factor judge, who yesterday jetted back to Britain after a stay in Los Angeles, also spoke about her career and determination.

She said: "I've got a lot of mental discipline. Even if I'm knackered I keep myself going no matter what.

"I have to perform. I have to deliver. Night-time, that's when my brain starts ticking over.

"I'm frightened of my mind at night. I find myself racing, racing, racing. Sometimes I wake up and think, 'What was that about'? It's so vivid."

Cheryl added: "I'd never want to give up what I do - I love my music, I love being a judge on The X Factor."

The beauty vowed to Skype pal Derek Hough, 25, in America every day. He has comforted her after her marriage split.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/x_factor/3125853/TV-judge-Cheryl-Cole-on-her-divorce.html#mySunComments

Admin
Admin

http://hottopic.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

Ashley made me feel so betrayed Empty Re: Ashley made me feel so betrayed

Post by Xyz29 Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:34 am

in before the haters

"Thinking about yourself constantly isn't so healthy. I suppose that's the point of having children, isn't it? Being able to live your life through them instead of you, having them be your motivation?"

how profound, she looks beautiful on that cover.

Xyz29

Back to top Go down

Post by Belugaxx Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:35 am

She is a stunning girl good luck to her

Belugaxx

Back to top Go down

Post by efex Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:35 am

If she really feel betrayed ,
She really did not know who Ashley is before you married him you
She did not marry him to keep her career afloat
And she is not divorcing him because she is back in lime light
Then she should be brave to drop the name COLE and go back to TWEEDY if she really feels betrayed.

efex

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue-Azzurri Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:37 am

I wonder what would have happened if Tiger Wood's ex wife decided to stay with Tiger.... Would Cheryl do the same? because anything to stay in the limelight

Blue-Azzurri

Back to top Go down

Post by 2true Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:38 am

I think there are always two sides to these kind of things and we only ever here one side, for all we know Chryl might not have ever been around and put her career first before her husband. I am not condoning what he did but I would love to here another side to this.

2true

Back to top Go down

Post by Truebarcafan Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:40 am

Cheryl Cole was talking about babies ever since she is married to Ashley Cole. Irony is she is still talking about babies but in real she is so obsessed with herself . Stop talking non sense.. She milked enuf from the split. Give back Ashley his name.

Truebarcafan

Back to top Go down

Post by Stillbad Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:41 am

shut up wineing ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Stillbad

Back to top Go down

Post by KUNTAKINTE1 Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:42 am

ms tweedy, learn to stop talking about it now...if you've movedon, allow us to be able to read about something else

KUNTAKINTE1

Back to top Go down

Post by cinderellaskivvy Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:42 am

the sheer idiocy of people leaving comments here amazes me... whether you like or dislike Ms Cole is not the point here, the point is on marrying Ashle Cole she expected ( and rightly so) faithfulness... when marrying her he knew she had her career and she knew he had his... all the coments i have read since this began seem to point the finger of "blame" at Cheryl as not being home.. so when our soldiers go to fight a war or have to go abroad on excercise, they can expect their partners/spouses to be unfaithful and can cite.. well that's ok the public say as you are never home this is reasonable behaviour... grow up for goodness sake, he was completely in the wrong and having forgiven his juvenile disgusting behaviour once she should not accept it again....i just hope all you idiots who are spouting vile nonsensical drivel never have this happen to you.. but then as your life isn't deemed interesting enough to be in the public eye no one will ever know will they!!!!

cinderellaskivvy

Back to top Go down

Post by jbird Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:43 am

But not so betrayed that she wants to give up him name. The snivelling, whiny, hypocrite annoys me like no other . I really do wish she'd disappear !
jbird
jbird

Back to top Go down

Post by moonshadowman Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:44 am

Drop the so called 'Rats' surname then Cheryl or are you afraid no will know who Cheryl Tweedy is?
Cheryl WHO ????

moonshadowman

Back to top Go down

Post by lion74 Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:44 am

Cheryl looks stunning on the cover of Vogue. She has lost nothing in this divorce. She would do well in the States, once she gets on the X-Factor panel over there.
lion74
lion74

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisma Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:45 am

Funny how there's soooooooooo much coverage about her open book so called "private life", but nothing about what she does do. Isn't she supposed to be a singer or something? I would catergorize her with all the other self proclaimed "superstars" from big brother and those other shows that the tv executives knock out on the cheap in the guise of entertainment.

Kisma

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:46 am

Blue-Azzurri wrote:I wonder what would have happened if Tiger Wood's ex wife decided to stay with Tiger.... Would Cheryl do the same? because anything to stay in the limelight

Men seem to think Ashley is bigger than Cheryl and yeah he would be to football lovers but Cheryl has her own things going on and she was in a band before she got with Ashley so she was in the limelight long before she ever thought of him, And if someone cheated on you loads of times though out a few years with different woman/men wouldn't you want to get rid? I went though the same thing but it only happened once with me but I wouldn't put up with that so why the hell should she just to please people yeah like hell.
Scarlet
Scarlet

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatDaneLover Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:47 am

Like her or not she speaks some wise words in this interview. I do not rate her at all as a singer/performer but she is a genuinely nice person IMO.

GreatDaneLover

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnMourad Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:48 am

I really wonder why these girls who have money and fame get married to footballer when they know they will end up being cheated on? Why not marry normal educated and professional people?

Like jenniffer Aniston for instance? She has all this money and any normal person with his feet on the ground would die to marry her.

But after all, maybe I am imagining! Surveys have indicated that most normal married men are also cheating without being caught as they are not being chased after by the media.

In conclusion, maybe the whole issue of marriage should be re-debated. For instance, why not explore open marriage where the couple could experiment as much as he\she wants?

JohnMourad

Back to top Go down

Post by internetbabe Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:48 am

cheryl always had a strong fiesty attitude,in all interviews she has always come across as intelligent, articulate and wise-she is right-because unlike most- she has beauty,money,fame and riches- most are not privilliged to have the whole package

internetbabe

Back to top Go down

Post by upthearse Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:50 am

Is it not "unreasonable behavior" to have your mum live in the marital home?

I've no time for cashley but he's better off!
upthearse
upthearse

Back to top Go down

Post by suy Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:50 am

like she said herself she was more known under the name cole thats why she is keeping that name,marry a footballer divorce a footballer and keep his name she knows she was nothin until she married cashly

suy

Back to top Go down

Post by phil1970 Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:52 am

zzzzzz my life didnt fall apart lol geez what have u been banging on about for the last 4 or 5 months then
geez these so called stars should wake up and live in the real world pampered idiots
i will never understand why any1 takes notice of this drivel in all the magazines as well,dont any1 have a real life anymore

phil1970

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieFitzH Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:53 am

"Thinking about yourself constantly isn't so healthy."

Possibly why this self-absorbed, talentless, mime-artiste always looks ill. Not so betrayed that she's keeping her ex-husband's name.

Ashley Cole remains the best left-back in the World.

internetbabe wrote:cheryl always had a strong fiesty attitude,in all interviews she has always come across as intelligent, articulate and wise-she is right-because unlike most- she has beauty,money,fame and riches- most are not privilliged to have the whole package

"......intelligent, articulate and wise....."

You are joking of course. It's people like you that have turned this Country into the celebrity-driven, broken society that it is today. Get real and, for goodness sake, open your eyes and ears.

You're a ninny for being taken in by the meaningless (but dangerous) triviality of it all. Wake up.

CharlieFitzH

Back to top Go down

Post by Lea999 Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:54 am

upthearse wrote:Is it not "unreasonable behavior" to have your mum live in the marital home?

I've no time for cashley but he's better off!

no its not - in fact in recent history most married couples lived in their parents home until they could afford somewhere - sometimes they never left. When they did leave thsoe parents wouold come and live with them as they became widowed or infirm. Its only our generation x who feel that they dont want to are for their parents. And lets not forget - he had already cheated prior to this and end ofhte day we dont actually know how ashley felt about her living there - only what the papers report - its a big house and they both work a lot, she travles away a lot for her band and tours, plus x factor etc , and he is away a lot with chavski, champions league, away games - england matches, they might both have been glad to have someone residing in the house and watching over things for them while they wer away - plus some company for the dogs and when cheryl was home but ashley was away company for her - dont project your own feelings about having your mum in law on to their situation - they are entirely differnte to you and your 2 up 2 down semi and 9-5 job in a warehouse somewhere - assuming u work upthearse cos u comment on here a lot to hold down a job as well.

Lea999

Back to top Go down

Post by streamdvd Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:55 am

go awayeeeee can't stand half talents who actually believe their hype

streamdvd

Back to top Go down

Post by angiemc Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:56 am

internetbabe wrote:cheryl always had a strong fiesty attitude,in all interviews she has always come across as intelligent, articulate and wise-she is right-because unlike most- she has beauty,money,fame and riches- most are not privilliged to have the whole package

she has always had a strong fiesty attitude u mean like when she said if her fella ever cheated she would be straight out of there? and then took cashley back??? the timing of this is very good now another wag is going through it,its a shame she cant stop to think of her behaviour like mum in law living with them.and she has riches mainly due to cashley,i want nothing actually il take the house half ur cash blah blah

angiemc

Back to top Go down

Post by lisah Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:58 am

If you feel betrayed , you should as well get rid of that name of the one who betrayed you and cleanse yourself. you are no angel either.
lisah
lisah

Back to top Go down

Post by Lea999 Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:59 am

phil1970 wrote:zzzzzz my life didnt fall apart lol geez what have u been banging on about for the last 4 or 5 months then
geez these so called stars should wake up and live in the real world pampered idiots
i will never understand why any1 takes notice of this drivel in all the magazines as well,dont any1 have a real life anymore

naging on about? she hasnt spoken a word about any of this until this interview which is the first she has given and is after the divorce - its the papers that are printing and talking not her and not ashley either - in fact they have both been very mature and amicable about iti all to be fair to both parties

Lea999

Back to top Go down

Post by rogerthecabinboy Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:59 am

"I'm frightened of my mind at night. I find myself racing, racing, racing. Sometimes I wake up and think, 'What was that about'? It's so vivid." Don't worry, love, that's normal when you're scatty......

rogerthecabinboy

Back to top Go down

Post by upthearse Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:01 am

Lea999 wrote:
phil1970 wrote:zzzzzz my life didnt fall apart lol geez what have u been banging on about for the last 4 or 5 months then

naging on about? she hasnt spoken a word about any of this until this interview which is the first she has given and is after the divorce - its the papers that are printing and talking not her and not ashley either - in fact they have both been very mature and amicable about iti all to be fair to both parties

Grow a pair and get rid of your Mother in Law mate!

HA HA HA HA
upthearse
upthearse

Back to top Go down

Post by Immortallove Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:08 am

lisah wrote:If you feel betrayed , you should as well get rid of that name of the one who betrayed you and cleanse yourself. you are no angel either.

I agree

Immortallove

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyBear82 Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:09 am

I know people who DON'T chane their name when they get married fr wok purposes, so why does it matter if she os or doesn't change her name? She released her album under Cheryl Cole. Leave her alone for goodness sake! As Lea999 said, the papers publish this stuff, both Cheryl and Ashley have remained quiet and been mature about it. Shame the same can't be said for a lot of people commenting on here!!!

BabyBear82

Back to top Go down

Post by Myslf Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:10 am

...and thats insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...............actually the one who should feel betrayed is Ashley.

Myslf

Back to top Go down

Post by internetbabe Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:11 am

i have seen cheryl cole and she always manages to express herself very well,why should your disdain override her intelligence just because you may think shes stupid,(other)everyone deserves a chance just because cheryl had a change of heart does not mean she doesnt have a feistystrong attitude.we are all subject to human error

internetbabe

Back to top Go down

Post by northern_star Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:12 am

**** off Cheryl...stay in the US your not wanted over here you talentless waste

northern_star

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:12 am

Myslf wrote:...and thats insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...............actually the one who should feel betrayed is Ashley.

why should Ashley feel betrayed?
He was the one who cheated on her and what did she do?
Scarlet
Scarlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonte Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:13 am

Yeah and every time I hear her sing I feel betrayed but I too learned. . . . .!

Jonte

Back to top Go down

Post by world_to_rights Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:14 am

She should have got rid of that pogue the first time he cheated but I suppose she has learned a lesson.

world_to_rights

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_TM Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:15 am

Do you think Ashley felt betrayed when you chose your career over your marriage, Cheryl?
And please stop giving interviews about it. So undignified!

Ellie_TM

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:15 am

Ellie_TM wrote:Do you think Ashley felt betrayed when you chose your career over your marriage, Cheryl?

you seem to forget that she had a career before she even got involved with him so he knew what he was getting himself into and so did she except him being a cheat. You people don't think about the real picture you just see what you want to
Scarlet
Scarlet

Back to top Go down

Post by luskentyre Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:16 am

Enough! We're sick of hearing about this talentless waste of space.

luskentyre

Back to top Go down

Post by ScotsGhirl Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:17 am

Ellie_TM wrote:Do you think Ashley felt betrayed when you chose your career over your marriage, Cheryl?

eh first time she spoke about it moron.

She got every right ashley cole is a **** bag.

ScotsGhirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsie2010 Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:17 am

um why is she wearing a ring on her wedding finger.

Chelsie2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Lornawanstall Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:18 am

Here we go: Wah wah wah, woe is me, pay attention to me, I'm the victim here, and the poor bleeding martyr.
Give it a bloody rest you pointless woman. No one cares. She's goig to milk this whole situation for all it's worth.

Lornawanstall

Back to top Go down

Post by patron_tequila Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:19 am

Get in Cheryl!
She made the right choice choosing her career over her marriage to that heartless, cheating **** Ashley.They were both very busy people with their own careers but Cheryl didn't pull her pants down at the first bloke who came along did she?

Good on her Smile

patron_tequila

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:19 am

People in the limelight don't have a say what is printed in papers. Ok so she done ONE interview well weeeee big deal but the others aren't her fault. The big point here is that she sells papers and that's why there's always stories about her.
Scarlet
Scarlet

Back to top Go down

Post by dizzyblonde12 Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:20 am

Chelsie2010 wrote:um why is she wearing a ring on her wedding finger.

not sure about you but I wear my wedding ring on my left hand!

dizzyblonde12

Back to top Go down

Post by bristolgeoff Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:22 am

i'am sure you have had the stress,but the money involved,the dogs and big house.will all dissappear with your big payout,isn,t life sweet
bristolgeoff
bristolgeoff

Back to top Go down

Post by alexsm Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:23 am

bristolgeoff wrote:i'am sure you have had the stress,but the money involved,the dogs and big house.will all dissappear with your big payout,isn,t life sweet

She didn't ask for or get any payout - she's far from perfect, but get your facts right you judgmental moron. I know blokes like you think that any woman who divorces a rich man for treating her like dirt automatically needs to be slandered as a gold digger, but it's not the case this time. Still, I'm sure your tiny little brain isn't going to let something as unimportant as the truth play a part in your opinions.

Mug!

alexsm

Back to top Go down

Post by Riddick22 Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:24 am

how could any man cheat on her

Riddick22

Back to top Go down

Post by tartanheather Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:25 am

I know what you mean by your brain racing at night time Cheryl. I had a traumatic experience over six years years ago and found it very difficult to sleep becaus my brain would not switch off, I started sleeping with the T V on but turned down very low so that I had to strain my ears to hear it, That was the only way I could fall asleep for a few hours.

tartanheather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next