Hot Topic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheryl and Ashley divorced

+100
Joanterry
Traloula
Bev_Yorks
Jesus.h.christ
sheffgirl
batailleur
Chelsie2010
jbird
tommy85
Solution
Kaceme
JEG
Mariyab
kop_4_lyf
zee101
Kevinlyto
sj6007
Emma-marie-30
Sunfly
Calhoon
CharlieFitzH
afrisun
MUFC2199
Bear2
Lornawanstall
Myslf
Kisma
Jazz21
Welsh_lad01
mediakirsty
paris08
tintinsdog
Scottybee
gemwilz
Poppy46
Cerebralassasin
priestess07
spectator
spongs
hussain911
Old-Enoch
bentalos
Bagpussbag
TheEmirates
Environ
Kelsbells1407
Manc.chris
depp_lover1980
Jooles
internetbabe
Yorkie2009
Mr-scenic
aboutbridlington
Leesus
Lovesun2
Squa
leavejadealone
Austin
justkosh
bthornton03
wiseone2
manager5
jimclark
Xyz29
MrUtd
Beth56
Glamourgirll1988
Muck-fe
streamdvd
Cm25
Tax_dodger
tiredofitall
hannibal_lecture
GreatDaneLover
yardmanforlife
dingley
shebe
bird98
LittleVixen
Ootspoken
lisah
chelseabootboys
lucychloe
lion74
death0dealer
Justicier
Starlitemeadow
magicangel
king_zolajnr
Truebarcafan
Palookaville
icon
Kinknufc
AndyEssex
harryboy50
Mrblackmamba343
Clarko6
johnd1234
Jonwon
Admin
104 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Cheryl and Ashley divorced Empty Cheryl and Ashley divorced

Post by Admin Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:52 pm

CHERYL COLE divorced love rat hubby ASHLEY in the High Court today.
The couple's case - referred to only by their initials - topped a list of splits scheduled for this morning.

X Factor's Cheryl, 27, filed for divorce on grounds of unreasonable behaviour by England ace Ashley, 29.

The process to formally dissolve the pair's shattered four-year marriage began at 10am - and was over in less than 60 seconds.

In a procedure taking just seconds, district judge Christopher Simmonds granted the decree nisi in court nine. After a six-week cooling-off period the decree absolute will be granted - leaving no legal connection between the stars.

Cheryl's legal team first sent papers to Cole last May and filed for divorce. Cole responded immediately - accepting his infidelity had wrecked the marriage. The process stalled after GIRLS ALOUD singer Cheryl - full name Cheryl Ann Cole - caught malaria in July and did not request the decree nisi.

But after bouncing back she ordered her legal team to "get things moving" as a priority. A request was made to the High Court to have the couple's names removed from legal papers in a bid to avoid publicity.

The case is referred to only under their initials - reading CAC v AC - but topped today's list of 29 divorces at the court.

Neither star attended. A source said: "Cheryl is in the States but is watching things very closely. She is relieved and pleased things have progressed significantly since her illness. She just wants to move on with her life and getting the divorce done will end a very painful chapter.

"It must not be forgotten Cheryl did not ask for this - the last thing she expected was to be a divorcee at 27. But once she accepted there was no way the marriage could work without the trust destroyed by her husband, the pill was a slightly less bitter one to swallow.

"She and Ashley have no need to stay in touch and all housing and assets will be handled by their legal representatives."

Cheryl had initially stated she did not want a penny from Chelsea defender Cole. But it has emerged she can expect up to £4.5million after the sale of assets and property including the couple's Surrey mansion.

The pair began what seemed a fairytale romance when they started dating in 2004.

Cole proposed in Dubai less than a year later and they wed in Barnet, North West London, agreeing a £1million magazine deal.

But rumours of Cole's bed-hopping were rife and in January 2008 The Sun revealed he had bedded hairdresser Aimee Walton.

More women came out of the woodwork and, in February this year, we revealed the footballer had a string of further affairs. He had bombarded women with naked pictures of himself and smuggled conquests into his hotel while away on match duty.

Cheryl has since been linked to dancer DEREK HOUGH, 25 - while Cole has openly scored with a string of women, including former lapdancer Sarah Purnell, 23.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3123421/Cheryl-and-Ashley-divorced.html

Admin
Admin

http://hottopic.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

Cheryl and Ashley divorced Empty Re: Cheryl and Ashley divorced

Post by Jonwon Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:08 am

Two has beens who cares just like Kerry and Jordan.

Jonwon

Back to top Go down

Post by johnd1234 Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:09 am

ashley you luck lad your goung to get rid of that no talent gold digging thing..HAPPY DAYS

johnd1234

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarko6 Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:10 am

Go ash! luckily you didnt have any kids, shed be fleecing your hard earned money monthly!

Clarko6

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrblackmamba343 Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:11 am

Why is she keeping the name Cole? She is talentless anyway

Mrblackmamba343

Back to top Go down

Post by harryboy50 Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:11 am

Thank god for that...I knew there was a reason for me wakening up today! Hallelujah!!! REJOICE! REJOICE! Now we wont have to read about them again....

harryboy50

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyEssex Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:21 am

She obviously wasnt giving him something that he wanted?? Question to Peter Crouch when asked "what would you be if you wasnt a footballer?"....answer....."a virgin!". Footballers should never marry. Oh well, at least it gets Shireen from the X Factor off the front page for a day.

AndyEssex

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinknufc Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:22 am

So strange that their divorce news always happens when England are in the papers......sick of the pair of them!

Kinknufc

Back to top Go down

Post by icon Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:23 am

Glad he's finally got rid of her
icon
icon

Back to top Go down

Post by Palookaville Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:55 am

And the rest of the country shrugs it's collective shoulders (we really don't care)

Palookaville

Back to top Go down

Post by Truebarcafan Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:55 am

Looks like Divorce is amicably resolved. Things went smooth even though there is intense media attention. All the best for both of them. Hope at least now people will stop slagging off Ashley. Definitely, Ashley's form on the field has improved a lot after the divorce. He appeared more happy and free soul.

Truebarcafan

Back to top Go down

Post by king_zolajnr Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:57 am

Ashley and Cheryl.... never meant to be!!

king_zolajnr

Back to top Go down

Post by magicangel Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:58 am

Palookaville wrote:And the rest of the country shrugs it's collective shoulders (we really don't care)

So, if you don't care why on earth did you bother to post?

magicangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlitemeadow Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:00 pm

Sad for them....wish they grow old together.

Starlitemeadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Truebarcafan Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:00 pm

Hope Ashley Cole has learned his lesson well -.Never get married to an attention seeking and talentless woman like Cheryl Cole.. Looks is not everything.

Truebarcafan

Back to top Go down

Post by Justicier Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:04 pm

that talentless cheryl should stayed with ashley to get more publicity . soon she will realise that she made a mistake listenning to her heartless,worthless,single mother who cannot hold a familly values

Justicier

Back to top Go down

Post by death0dealer Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:05 pm

i hope talentless cheryl tweedy doesnt get half. no women deserves half of a mans fortune.
death0dealer
death0dealer

Back to top Go down

Post by lion74 Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:06 pm

" - while Cole has openly scored with a string of women, including former lapdancer Sarah Purnell,"

I wish them both. well. It was not a good marriage for Cheryl, he was going out on her. Most of these footballers should not marry unless they want to be faithful to one woman, which seems unlikely.
lion74
lion74

Back to top Go down

Post by lucychloe Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:11 pm

divorce is not nice at any time doesnt matter who u are!
lucychloe
lucychloe

Back to top Go down

Post by chelseabootboys Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:11 pm

she just used him.he has real talent.she knows how to use products

chelseabootboys

Back to top Go down

Post by lisah Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:12 pm

Good luck Ash you will get a nice family oriented woman who will give you what Cheryl couldn't people slag you off and think you are a devil, but i believe you are not, and any man who has never cheated on there Gfs or Wife should raise their hands i bet their is none.Anyway it's for the best for the both of you.be blessed son
lisah
lisah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ootspoken Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:13 pm

Cheryl's back on the circuit. Unlucky Ashley, your Ex is quite fit, a lot better than the one's you lost her for.

Ootspoken

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleVixen Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:14 pm

death0dealer wrote:i hope talentless cheryl tweedy doesnt get half. no women deserves half of a mans fortune.

What are you on about.....he's the one that screwed all those tarts.....she derves every cent he owns you ****!!!!!

LittleVixen

Back to top Go down

Post by bird98 Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:15 pm

chelseabootboys wrote:she just used him.he has real talent.she knows how to use products

She used him? In case you somehow managed to miss it in the newspapers, I'll refresh your memory - HE CHEATED OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!!!! Grounds for divorce? I think so. Moron.

bird98

Back to top Go down

Post by shebe Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:15 pm

I take all the negativity is from a minor male crew on here and probably haven't got a pot to **** in!
Well tough!! You miserable lot of no marks! She's made more money than him [the un talented little rat]
All he does is try and kick a ball about! Ha! What a Joke this crappy player is! We all saw that in the world cup!
He's better at playing the women than on the pitch
THIS WE HAVE PROOF OF!! So for those of your out there who are terrified of sucsessful women....................
Go to the loo with your magazines ok ha ha ha ha

shebe

Back to top Go down

Post by dingley Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:16 pm

question...WHO CARES!!. and who would want to buy a used item?. good luck to whoever they go with next. prey, it aint me!!
dingley
dingley

Back to top Go down

Post by yardmanforlife Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:32 am

not in favour of cheaters but good on him...she more or less got famous of his name so good on him
yardmanforlife
yardmanforlife

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatDaneLover Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:34 am

lisah wrote:Good luck Ash you will get a nice family oriented woman who will give you what Cheryl couldn't people slag you off and think you are a devil, but i believe you are not, and any man who has never cheated on there Gfs or Wife should raise their hands i bet their is none.Anyway it's for the best for the both of you.be blessed son

IMO I beg to differ about your views on men cheating on their partners/wives. There are many men who stay happily married forever without cheating on their wives. I feel so sorry for this younger generation if they all think like you do and I have little hope for future generations and marriage successes. Marriage has to be worked at and respected and it deserves effort on both parts as it's not always easy. Young people today do not seem to have any of these qualitites and give up at the first hurdle. Just my opinion but I think it's so sad how things are going.

GreatDaneLover

Back to top Go down

Post by hannibal_lecture Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:35 am

I say "GOOD RIDDANCE" for why on earth do the public have to be bombarded by the Press & TV about this couples marriage and her so called 'health problems'?

NB: I haven't read this story but feel obliged to comment given the amount of Media publicity afforded to Cheryl Cole over the past few months for which i find as been abit tad overboard.

hannibal_lecture

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredofitall Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:37 am

Oh!!!! chelseabootboys what talent does ashley cole have except wearing white briefs to show on his phone and screwing every woman he can No talent whatsoever

tiredofitall

Back to top Go down

Post by Tax_dodger Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:42 am

Right then - when is the Playboy shoot?

Tax_dodger

Back to top Go down

Post by Cm25 Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:43 am

she was cheated on and she chose divorce good on her! he is gonna do it again and again to his new woman and he will never gain their trust either he aint gonna change a leopard never changes its spots and he proved he couldnt change as he did it to her several times!

Cm25

Back to top Go down

Post by streamdvd Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:51 am

well she got what she wanted her 15mins of fame that will soon end as it always does leaving them doing help get me out of here for a second life as for him what else did you expect from a footballer I bet she thought she was so hot he could be changed

streamdvd

Back to top Go down

Post by Muck-fe Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:52 am

Hopefully this will mean "The Sun" newspaper will divorce her as well.... and Del Boy, come to think of it.

Muck-fe

Back to top Go down

Post by Glamourgirll1988 Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:53 am

Good on her. There are so many evil spirited people on here. Ash cheated on her more than once. Im not a fan of either of them but she deserves better.

Glamourgirll1988

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth56 Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:54 am

Well this will put a Close on it , and Hopefully Cheryl will Move on , i Wish her all the Luck , she is a Lovely Down to Earth Girl .

Beth56

Back to top Go down

Post by MrUtd Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:01 am

Why high court there are more important matters then the Talentless Geordie.

MrUtd

Back to top Go down

Post by Xyz29 Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:07 am

Ashley Cole is an absolute scumbag. I don't know how people can support him.

Xyz29

Back to top Go down

Post by jimclark Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:08 am

Go away..
jimclark
jimclark

Back to top Go down

Post by manager5 Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:09 am

he's free now to put it about,maybe they will all meet up again one day,,,,special clinic might be the venue.

manager5

Back to top Go down

Post by wiseone2 Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:09 am

Congrat ashley cole plz run as far as u can 4rm this slightly improve version of kerry n jordan.

wiseone2

Back to top Go down

Post by bthornton03 Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:22 am

More Important things happening….
Who cares! There are more important things brewing that no one is even mentioning in this whole NEWS PAPER?

For instance the whole Middle East is sliding towards a war that by means of the Quartet (Europe, USA, United Nations China) lead by Tony Blair the West hoped to avoid war. They have apparently been searching for a peace formula yet though they shout Peace, Peace there is no peace and sudden destruction will come.
Regrettably we have allowed Amadinejad to not only get the Bomb as the RT Hon. PM Cameron confirmed a few weeks ago along with some top brass in the American military but they now have the bomb and now the means of delivery. Iran has a ICBM developed in North Korea with help of its allies that can hit every city in Europe and the West coast of the USA.

The USA is selling Patriot anti missile systems like sweets plus Israel has initiated Iron Dome.

Hezbollah has over 60,000 short range rockets pointing at Israel and two weeks ago it was reported that nerve agents arrived in a Northern Port in Lebanon for Iran to arm a portion of their missiles. Hammas in Gaza also funded by Iran has 20,000 rockets.
They are firing rockets into Israel every day. Is Israel and the West going to wait Until Iran can bring the pillars of civilisation down?

Many US Congressmenn & Senators recently wrote jointly to Obama plus Generals in the American Military are saying to Obama you have had your time to negotiate we need to move. We now see the American Military suddenly cutting back in Iraq to rebalance themselves. It is now said that is not if but when the attack starts. Iran is not Iraq. Over 15 Military games on computers confirm that America cannot win without Nuclear component in the attack as they have a well trained and motivated 450,000 man army. Iran has over 80 million population comprised of fanatical extremists that have stampeded many Muslim states to the American banner .

bthornton03

Back to top Go down

Post by justkosh Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:23 am

Bovverrrd. So over hearing about her

justkosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:24 am

It was Cheryl that wanted to get divorced so it is her that is getting rid of him. She could have made it very difficult for Ashley and got as much as she could but she hasn't because she's not that kind of person and doesn't need it. Even after all he has done to her she still wants a quick and easy divorce without any of it turning ugly which makes her much of a better person than he is. Not many other women would make a divorce this easy for a man.

Austin

Back to top Go down

Post by leavejadealone Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:25 am

yaya well dun gal lol dont b a doormat

leavejadealone

Back to top Go down

Post by Squa Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:26 am

Someone highlighted to me recently how the treatment of Ashley Cole proves racism is still big in British society. Ashley Cole has been treated like a lepper since he cheated on Cheryl, whereas Bekcham and Terry have not recieved anywhere near similar treatment. Terry even cheated with a team mates girlfriend, and people were still calling for him to remain captain!!!

Squa

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovesun2 Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:27 am

Ashley Cole is only a footballer not a University professor. He strayed like all the other footballers. Why do people expect so much from people like Ashley Cole and other footballers? Why think of them as role models?

In the case of Ashley there is a slight racial overtone in the way he is being vilified.

IMPORTANT: Can you lot now find Cheryl a saint? Time will tell how Cheryl turns out. You should have let them sort their problems out on their own.

Lovesun2

Back to top Go down

Post by Leesus Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:28 am

i dont think Ashley will even shed a tear!!... The ladies will be lining up!
Leesus
Leesus

Back to top Go down

Post by aboutbridlington Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:29 am

Wonder if the Mosquito gets half of Cheryls money?

aboutbridlington

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr-scenic Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:30 am

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, my life is over!

Mr-scenic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next