Hot Topic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheryl and Ashley divorced

+100
Joanterry
Traloula
Bev_Yorks
Jesus.h.christ
sheffgirl
batailleur
Chelsie2010
jbird
tommy85
Solution
Kaceme
JEG
Mariyab
kop_4_lyf
zee101
Kevinlyto
sj6007
Emma-marie-30
Sunfly
Calhoon
CharlieFitzH
afrisun
MUFC2199
Bear2
Lornawanstall
Myslf
Kisma
Jazz21
Welsh_lad01
mediakirsty
paris08
tintinsdog
Scottybee
gemwilz
Poppy46
Cerebralassasin
priestess07
spectator
spongs
hussain911
Old-Enoch
bentalos
Bagpussbag
TheEmirates
Environ
Kelsbells1407
Manc.chris
depp_lover1980
Jooles
internetbabe
Yorkie2009
Mr-scenic
aboutbridlington
Leesus
Lovesun2
Squa
leavejadealone
Austin
justkosh
bthornton03
wiseone2
manager5
jimclark
Xyz29
MrUtd
Beth56
Glamourgirll1988
Muck-fe
streamdvd
Cm25
Tax_dodger
tiredofitall
hannibal_lecture
GreatDaneLover
yardmanforlife
dingley
shebe
bird98
LittleVixen
Ootspoken
lisah
chelseabootboys
lucychloe
lion74
death0dealer
Justicier
Starlitemeadow
magicangel
king_zolajnr
Truebarcafan
Palookaville
icon
Kinknufc
AndyEssex
harryboy50
Mrblackmamba343
Clarko6
johnd1234
Jonwon
Admin
104 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Cheryl and Ashley divorced - Page 2 Empty Re: Cheryl and Ashley divorced

Post by Yorkie2009 Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:31 am

I don't think the treatment towards Ashley has been racist at all. The fact is Cheryl has been 'the nation's sweetheart' for years now, so Ashley will naturally be portrayed as public enemy no.1.

Toni Terry and Posh Spice are nowhere near as popular with the public as Chez is, so obviously there wasn't going to be as much hate directed at their blokes for what they had done.

Also, in retaliation to the comment about John Terry still being taken seriously as a footballer even after his affair with Bridge's girl, I'd like to point out that Ashley Cole was one of the only members of the England squad this year who was praised for his efforts amongst the poor performances of some of the other players.

Rather that jump to conclusions and accuse the media of being racist, I think we should consider that the media have simply jumped on his case to emulate our 'treasure' Princess Cheryl...

Yorkie2009

Back to top Go down

Post by internetbabe Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:35 am

i actually respect cheryl for going ahead with the divorce,many wags choose to loose their dignity and self respect and stay with cheating spouses in order to remain in the limelight aquiring the life they have been accustomed to.i thought cheryl would take him back but shes moving on BIG RESPECT THERE GIRL FROM ME

internetbabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Jooles Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:37 am

Clarko6 wrote:Go ash! luckily you didnt have any kids, shed be fleecing your hard earned money monthly!

And you call me spiteful.

Jooles

Back to top Go down

Post by depp_lover1980 Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:37 am

Good on you Cheryl, quick and easy as it should be.

depp_lover1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Manc.chris Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:51 am

I never minded cheryl but started to hate her because she is always in the paper.... in my opinion i would say that ashley is in my good books mainly because he keeps his head down.. He doesnt tell the media his side to the story. Yes he cheated on her, but who is to say she was a good wife?! No one knows because he doesn't share it with the public unlike the 'Nations sweet heart'!!

Manc.chris

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsbells1407 Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:52 am

Good. Now can we please hear no more about it!!

Kelsbells1407

Back to top Go down

Post by Environ Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:53 am

Why cant people mind thier own headache, and respect the rules in family affairs? it strucks me when talking and messing with people relationship. come on guys allow this guys to sort themselves out. stop the Booing **** on Ash allow him concentrate. if you think you are not worse then CAST THE FIRST STONE.

Environ

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEmirates Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:54 am

Cashley Cole...remember him?

TheEmirates

Back to top Go down

Post by Bagpussbag Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:55 am

Squa wrote:Someone highlighted to me recently how the treatment of Ashley Cole proves racism is still big in British society. Ashley Cole has been treated like a lepper since he cheated on Cheryl, whereas Bekcham and Terry have not recieved anywhere near similar treatment. Terry even cheated with a team mates girlfriend, and people were still calling for him to remain captain!!!

just because you understood someone's opinion doesn't make it right! The fact is Cheryl has a huge following of people who love her and if anything she raised Ashley's public profile when they started dating (ok the football world knows him but he caught the attentions of Girls Aloud fans). No one really gives a toss about Terry's wife and Terry's personal life for that matter... and Posh has a huge hate fan club along with the fact that the public love David Beckham. It's nothing to do with racism so get your bee out of your bonnet! Honestly, at what point is this racism thing gonna be over?????????????????????????

Bagpussbag

Back to top Go down

Post by bentalos Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:56 am

i still remember the words I HATE THE ENGLISH. Cole has no reason to stay now so lets hope he leaves soon and never puts on an England shirt again
bentalos
bentalos

Back to top Go down

Post by lucychloe Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:57 am

manc.chris i bet ashley is bowing down to you because he's in your good books lmao
lucychloe
lucychloe

Back to top Go down

Post by Leesus Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:58 am

as much as people love Cheryl its obvious she isn't marriage material!! nor a good singer, just a FAKE!!
Leesus
Leesus

Back to top Go down

Post by Old-Enoch Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:01 am

Fantastic news. He's well shot of her. Chin Chin

Old-Enoch

Back to top Go down

Post by hussain911 Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:02 am

good on you ashley your performing much bettr on field now.. dont let the chezza hitch hikers bite you down..

hussain911

Back to top Go down

Post by spongs Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:04 am

Don't worry Ashbo - her perma-smile would irritate me too. Nobody acutally likes perfection!

spongs

Back to top Go down

Post by spectator Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:05 am

She is Anna Konikova of music industry.no talent no style except for her face.the irony is she want to break into America and that is when her carrier will be over.

spectator

Back to top Go down

Post by priestess07 Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:07 am

lets hope she stays in america now!

priestess07

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerebralassasin Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:09 am

Dayyummm.. first 5 comments i read all supporting Ashley. WTF. He cheated and admitted he ruined the marriage. Personally i dislike both of them but come on people there is only one person to blame for all this.

Cerebralassasin

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppy46 Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:09 am

Can she now stop being on the front page everyday now,the woman is bore,send he to space with Robbie Willimams.imagine living with her,god that voice all day,and those tears.

Poppy46

Back to top Go down

Post by wiseone2 Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:11 am

CONGRAT once again ashley now learn 4rm this n never fall 4 into d TRAP of women like this again.

wiseone2

Back to top Go down

Post by gemwilz Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:53 am

God! Wats with all the negativity? If you dont like people then dont read about them! It's not rocket science!

gemwilz

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottybee Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:02 am

thank Goodness.. hopefully this means she wont be in the papers everyday.. oh hold on she is releasing a book, a single and going back on x factor.. funny how its all happening a month after she nearly died!! and all together with all the publicity she has had

Scottybee

Back to top Go down

Post by tintinsdog Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:03 am

Out of the fat and into the fire. Their marriage may not have been a bed of roses, but divorce is not the end of their troubles. In some ways it's just the beginning.

tintinsdog

Back to top Go down

Post by paris08 Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:03 am

give the girl a break guys

paris08

Back to top Go down

Post by mediakirsty Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:04 am

Stay single, I am strong I have been without sex for three years, its tough. Just go for a man that has eyes for you and worships the ground you walk on, that way you know they won't cheat Smile I'm thinking about myself driving lessons, writting, acting and my own money! your beautiful and genuine chez!

mediakirsty

Back to top Go down

Post by Welsh_lad01 Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:05 am

good on you ashley, get her out of your life.

Welsh_lad01

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazz21 Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:09 am

Hope she vanishes now from tabloids and media,far more important issues than her face all over the place.

Jazz21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisma Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:09 am

fed up with this talentless bint.. and don't say If you don't have to read about it , trouble is for some reason when i was young someone taught me to read and now everytime i see words i can't help but read it especially when printed in bold letters.

Kisma

Back to top Go down

Post by Myslf Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:10 am

I see Cherry's PR team is trying to sanitise her.Like she was the victim.What they are not telling us is that she FAILED,as a wife.End of.!

Myslf

Back to top Go down

Post by Jooles Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:11 am

mediakirsty wrote:Stay single, I am strong I have been without sex for three years, its tough. Just go for a man that has eyes for you and worships the ground you walk on, that way you know they won't cheat Smile I'm thinking about myself driving lessons, writting, acting and my own money! your beautiful and genuine chez!

The thing is though, Cheryl thought she had met someone who only had eyes for her and worshipped the ground she walked on, sadly this wasnt to be, but how are you supposed to know from day one, it takes time for some peoples true colours to come out sometimes. Love you Cheryl, now you can finally move on from this loser and get on with your life, and be happy Surprised

Jooles

Back to top Go down

Post by Lornawanstall Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:12 am

And we are supposed to care why? Not like it's the first time some crappy footballer and a washed out singer have got divorced is it.. Time they both disappeared and were forgotten.

Lornawanstall

Back to top Go down

Post by Jooles Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:13 am

Myslf he failed as a husband. Dont forget she has never cheated on him, never, yet he has on her many times. How does having an unfaithful, lying, twofaced husband make her the failure. When she agreed to marry him she loved him and thought he loved her. Of course she was the victim, and im not the only one on here who think this.

Jooles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear2 Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:14 am

Washed out singer?! Even if you don't like Cheryl, she's a successful singer whether people like it or not. And Myslf - she failed as a wife? How do you work that one out? He was the one who cheated on her....! Anyway, good luck in moving on Cheryl. x

Bear2

Back to top Go down

Post by MUFC2199 Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:15 am

Myslf wrote:I see Cherry's PR team is trying to sanitise her.Like she was the victim.What they are not telling us is that she FAILED,as a wife.End of.!

you muppet,Cheryl ''failed'' as a wife as you put it because her so-called husband couldnt keep it in his pants...what a mug he is!!!

MUFC2199

Back to top Go down

Post by manager5 Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:15 am

he can now join forces with tiger woods and they can have a rear old time,and chat about it as they wait to be seen at the clinic.

manager5

Back to top Go down

Post by afrisun Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:16 am

That Cheryl herself is not goddess, her underworld will come out, its a matter of time, after the so called Celebs are the worst disciplined people ever. watch this space

afrisun

Back to top Go down

Post by Myslf Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:17 am

It only stays in its pants when its being fed.

Myslf

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieFitzH Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:17 am

Ash's form so far this season has been superb, so, professionally, it would appear he's not been affected one jot by getting shot of the insecure Geordie mime-artiste and her frivolous 'celebrity' life. No doubt the morons will be out at Wembley tonight booing him as usual. Do your worst, you fools, he clearly doesn't give a monkey's what you think or do. It's your money and your breath you're wasting, half-wits.

Ashley Cole's still the best left back in the World, whatever, and Madam Cheryl still can't sing for toffee, fact.

CharlieFitzH

Back to top Go down

Post by Calhoon Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:19 am

What wonderful news...........yawn...........yawn............yawn!

Calhoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunfly Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:20 am

Ash ..I`ve seen so much about your ex missus on here that i`m actually beiginning to support you.....least your not in my face everyday m8!!...

Sunfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Calhoon Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:21 am

Look, let's get one thing straight. If she had carried out her duties in the bedroom with a little more enthusiasm perhaps he would not have been forced to go elsewhere. After all, the lad is only human.

Calhoon

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieFitzH Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:22 am

Bear2 wrote:Washed out singer?! Even if you don't like Cheryl, she's a successful singer whether people like it or not. And Myslf - she failed as a wife? How do you work that one out? He was the one who cheated on her....! Anyway, good luck in moving on Cheryl. x

"........she's a successful singer......."

No she's not, SHE CAN'T SING, for goodness sake. Are you tone deaf or a birdbrain, or maybe both ?

The self-absorbed Geordie mime-artiste "failed as a wife" because, amongst other things, she was never at home and when she was she couldn't live with her husband without her mother being in situ. Ashley Cole may have behaved like a cad at times, but his wife is not the angelic paragon of innocence, as portayed by the media, which many of you simpletons on here are mesmerised into believing to be true. More fool you.

CharlieFitzH

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma-marie-30 Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:23 am

Eh yea - put the blame where it lies - with that cheating rat! I'm not the biggest Cheryl Cole fan but she can do so much better than that old donkey, especially one that can't keep it in his trousers, it just proves that footballers and celebs think they can get away with anything!

Emma-marie-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Jooles Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:24 am

Calhoon wrote:Look, let's get one thing straight. If she had carried out her duties in the bedroom with a little more enthusiasm perhaps he would not have been forced to go elsewhere. After all, the lad is only human.

how the heck would you know what went on in there bedroom. were you there?

Jooles

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieFitzH Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:25 am

Calhoon wrote:Look, let's get one thing straight. If she had carried out her duties in the bedroom with a little more enthusiasm perhaps he would not have been forced to go elsewhere. After all, the lad is only human.

Beautifully put, me old mucker.

CharlieFitzH

Back to top Go down

Post by sj6007 Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:26 am

You had a lucky escape Ashley!!!!!!

sj6007

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieFitzH Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:27 am

Emma-marie-30 wrote:Eh yea - put the blame where it lies - with that cheating rat! I'm not the biggest Cheryl Cole fan but she can do so much better than that old donkey, especially one that can't keep it in his trousers, it just proves that footballers and celebs think they can get away with anything!

"........better than that old donkey, especially one that can't keep it in his trousers......"

Donkey in trousers ? That's cruel, shame on you.

CharlieFitzH

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevinlyto Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:27 am

stale news.., yawning !!!!!!! uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Kevinlyto

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieFitzH Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:29 am

Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah.

Best left-back in the World.

CharlieFitzH

Back to top Go down

Post by zee101 Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:31 am

congs Ashley!

then why are you calling her Cheryl COLE? she ain't call no more right?
zee101
zee101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next