Hot Topic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

George Michael in rehab bid

5 posters

Go down

George Michael in rehab bid Empty George Michael in rehab bid

Post by Admin Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:02 am

GEORGE MICHAEL checked himself in to rehab after driving under the influence of drugs and ploughing into a photo shop.

The singer faces jail after driving his £80,000 Range Rover into a Snappy Snaps shopfront in Hampstead, North London, back in July.

George - who was so "spaced out" after the smash that cops had to explain to him he'd just rammed into a store - has now announced he's been seeking help for his problems.

The Careless Whisper star revealed he entered a 14-day detox programme as an outpatient following his class B drug-fuelled misdemeanour.

In an open letter to fans, he explained: "I want to thank you all sincerely, and also to reassure those of you who worry so much for me. I fully appreciate the seriousness of my current situation, for which I truly apologise.

"I feel you should know that on the day after the incident I checked in to a clinic for a 14 day detox program here in London, which has been followed by ongoing outpatient drug counselling several times a week.

"Personal problems which I had tried to deal with myself had clearly got the better of me, and I am sorry that my pride has prevented me from seeking help before now.

"I would also like to express my thanks to those whose discretion allowed me to begin this process in private, which has helped me greatly."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3117473/George-Michael-checked-in-to-rehab.html

Admin
Admin

http://hottopic.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

George Michael in rehab bid Empty Re: George Michael in rehab bid

Post by F990 Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:45 am

HERE WE WE GO AGAIN. GET INTO REHAB AND A SOFT JUDGE WILL FEEL SORRY FOR ME.
F990
F990

Back to top Go down

Post by footlappen Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:46 am

Poor old George. I remember when he was a Star . Big teeth & hair and a Samba Tan. Now look at him! Thats the Danger of Drugs and Booze kids!
footlappen
footlappen

Back to top Go down

Post by mccolmd Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:47 am

He only did it to avoid jail. I for one hope he is punished and I do not just mean a fine, he is lucky he did not injure someone that night. He is an arogant twit.
mccolmd
mccolmd

Back to top Go down

Post by sabbath97 Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:47 am

so out of it cops had to explain to him what he'd done, if that don't deserve prison especially with his past then i don't know what does, its a miracle he never hurt anybody driving in that state
sabbath97
sabbath97

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum