Hot Topic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amy My House

+5
Vili
dingley
tommy85
Freewaystate
Admin
9 posters

Go down

Amy My House Empty Amy My House

Post by Admin Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:11 am

AMY WINEHOUSE and PETE DOHERTY living together is the worst idea I've heard in months.
Just when the pair are getting their lives and careers back on track, Wino invites her old boozing buddy to move in with her.

The Back To Black singer has offered THE LIBERTINES frontman a room in her new Camden home once it is refurbished because he's got nowhere to live in London.

This sounds like a recipe for disaster.

The last time they spent a lot of time together they ended up off their nuts posting videos on YouTube surrounded by a load of cats.

Even if the stars have cleaned up their acts, they've both got the most addictive personalities in music.

A source said: "Amy has offered Pete a place to stay while he's in London working on The Libertines comeback.

"She thinks a lot of him and they've been through a lot together so she wants to help him out. But pals are worried because they are bad influences on each other."

With his old frontman CARL BARAT by his side, Pete pulled off a spectacular comeback at the weekend's Reading and Leeds festivals which also earned the band up to a million quid.

I had my doubts but it does seem he has turned over a new leaf and he's determined to be successful again.

Even after their festival warm-up gig last week, Pete opted to play Monopoly rather than get leathered.

But it's still too soon for the musician to go moving in with Wino.

Her fella REG TRAVISS also isn't too keen on the idea. Perhaps that's part of the reason he didn't accompany her to a family do on Sunday night.

Amy performed with her former cabbie dad MITCH at her older brother Alex's engagement party at Dyrham Park Country Club in Barnet, Herts.

The pair are pictured on stage, above, singing FRANK SINATRA classics together.

It went well for Amy, with witnesses telling me her voice is back up to scratch.

But later on in the evening she was pulled to one side and told to go easy on the sauce.

For Pete's sake, will she ever learn?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3118398/Amy-Winehouse-puts-up-Pete-Doherty-in-her-spare-room.html

Admin
Admin

http://hottopic.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

Amy My House Empty Re: Amy My House

Post by Freewaystate Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:51 am

what a looser i guess all the money he made went up HIS nose. Oh and his music is crap!
Freewaystate
Freewaystate

Back to top Go down

Post by tommy85 Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:51 am

A match made in heaven ( lets hope they both end up there ) ..... A pair of Parasites if ever I seen one ! There will be so much powder there, they will think they work in a 'Johnsons' talc factory !
tommy85
tommy85

Back to top Go down

Post by dingley Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:52 am

i want to start sing the first line of the song "lets face the music, and dance". because there may be troulble a head.
dingley
dingley

Back to top Go down

Post by Vili Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:55 am

'Unsavoury' does not begin to describe this pair. Good luck to the neighbours.
Vili
Vili

Back to top Go down

Post by kate77 Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:00 pm

there are two massive orbs on that photo of amy and her dad and before anyone says anything i don't mean the ones on her chest!

kate77

Back to top Go down

Post by Morri Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:00 pm

I think the photograph has been altered, look in the mirror who is the baldy guy and from the angle its taken you should see some of Amy reflected?!

Morri

Back to top Go down

Post by heavenly35 Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:01 pm

She looks awful but more power to her that she feels comfortable in her look

heavenly35

Back to top Go down

Post by britishyank Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:02 pm

kate77 wrote:there are two massive orbs on that photo of amy and her dad and before anyone says anything i don't mean the ones on her chest!

actually those orbs (not the ones on her chest) were the FIRST things I noticed.

britishyank

Back to top Go down

Post by tommy85 Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:02 pm

Poor Mitch ..... another contender for the control of Amy ..... Don't worry Mitch, you have seen off all the rest, this one should be no different than the rest ..... Your money is safe !
tommy85
tommy85

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum