Hot Topic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Li-Lo: I'm not a drug abuser

+20
s1lko
Cerebralassasin
jobyjak
Uz4u
Chrystanthor
markthemachine
blooper59
mediakirsty
JT_Cro
Fangpi
Boxerlover68
Kevinlyto
heavenly35
jaiyde123
femmefatale
lammybee
unawaire
izzy11
bryanddd
Admin
24 posters

Go down

Li-Lo: I'm not a drug abuser Empty Li-Lo: I'm not a drug abuser

Post by Admin Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:33 am

SHE'S been locked up for breaking the terms of her DUI conviction and spent countless days in rehab over the years.

Despite that, LINDSAY LOHAN insists she's never had a problem with drink or drugs.

The actress - who was fitted with an ankle booze monitor in the weeks prior to her recent sentence - claims she's never suffered from an addiction.

In a newly-published interview given before her incarceration, she told Vanity Fair: "If I were the alcoholic everyone says I am, then putting a (SCRAM) bracelet on would have ended me up in detox, in the emergency room, because I would have had to come down from all the things that people say I'm taking and my father says I'm taking - so that says something, because I was fine.

"I've never abused prescription drugs. I never have - never in my life. I have no desire to. That's not who I am.

"I've admitted to the things that I've done - to, you know, dabbling in certain things and trying things 'cause I was young and curious and thought it was like, OK, 'cause other people were doing it and other people put it in front of me. And I see what happened in my life because of it."

The Mean Girls star also revealed she's desperate to get her dwindling career back on track.

She added: "I want my career back. I want the respect that I had when I was doing great movies. And if that takes not going out to a club at night, then so be it. It's not fun anyway.

"I don't care what anyone says. I know that I'm a damn good actress."

Anyone who's seen 2007 'thriller' I Know Who Killed Me may beg to differ.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/usa/3119266/Lindsay-Lohan-Im-not-a-drug-abuser.html

Admin
Admin

http://hottopic.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

Li-Lo: I'm not a drug abuser Empty Re: Li-Lo: I'm not a drug abuser

Post by bryanddd Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:09 am

She's looking pretty rough. It's a shame, cause she was a beautiful girl at one point..guess she didn't have the self-control necessary to survive life in the limelight.

bryanddd

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy11 Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:11 am

oh dear oh dear oh dear, what a mess
izzy11
izzy11

Back to top Go down

Post by unawaire Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:11 am

Nice Girl shame realy

unawaire

Back to top Go down

Post by lammybee Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:12 am

naughty face

lammybee

Back to top Go down

Post by femmefatale Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:14 am

Denial is the 1st sign of any addiction.

femmefatale

Back to top Go down

Post by jaiyde123 Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:14 am

thats true tho. if she was on smack for instance then she would have had horrible withdrawls and had to go to hospital and come off it gradually. same if she was an alcoholic. she would have been shaking etc.

jaiyde123

Back to top Go down

Post by heavenly35 Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:15 am

You can fool yourself with your own lies, LiLo, you HAVE a problem

heavenly35

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevinlyto Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:16 am

then wat r u ? look at yo face at only 23 ., xx

Kevinlyto

Back to top Go down

Post by Boxerlover68 Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:16 am

She may be right in the sense that she's not a full blown addict.
However, she has certainly used drugs in the past and to not be honest with herself about that is delusional.
The reason her career has been on the skids for the last 3 years is hardly down to going out once a week and having a few too many cocktails with the girls.
She stays out all night, 3 or 4 times a week and then doesn't show up for work on time.
According to the list of medications she was prescribed which came to light during her trial, if she's not actually using them then why the repeat prescriptions?
One of them was an amphetamine based drug for ADHD which she doesn't suffer from.
And her DUI was for cocaine possession. People don't possess cocaine without intending to use it.
Sorry Lindsay, but time to be a little more honest and stop your nonsense.
Maybe people would have more respect for you if you confessed instead of pretending otherwise, whether or not your use is "recreational".
And if you've been sent to rehab, then it's obviously enough of an issue to require you to get it under control.

Boxerlover68

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangpi Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:17 am

Well, if the girl can use that fighting talk and put it into positive action then I'll take my hat off to her and agree with her comments here. So let's watch this space.

Fangpi

Back to top Go down

Post by JT_Cro Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:18 am

a woman putting her dignity in a sack is no woman at all, just a slave to someone or something else. in this case shes been a slave to addiction, peer pressure and unreliability.

shes a right state, fragile at best and woefully lacking in love and attention which is no surprise, constantly finding a way of annoying the authorities as a way of coping and if that fails, she slumbers in constant wild parties drinking all night to excess and she probably wonders why she is still alive, she many only have a select list of friends and everyone else is strange from her point of view which would account for the drugs she took a while back.

by the way beer is a cocktail of chemicals which are drugs in their own right like water so she can't say shes not addicted when she takes this liquids down in large quantities.

JT_Cro

Back to top Go down

Post by mediakirsty Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:19 am

Believe or not the people who lock her up, are doing it for her own good, as soon as you press the self destruct button, there will be people that don't understand, take the mick, drop you. yes men and no men and the caring sort. She needs to improve not go back, drop the people that knew you at your low times who have already made judgement, as the paignting has been painted!

mediakirsty

Back to top Go down

Post by blooper59 Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:20 am

Liz Taylor had a career, Kate Hepburn had a career, Bette Davis had a career, a life time of effort and getting the job done in the most demanding roles under some pretty wild conditions. And most of it ground breaking stuff. What's her name has a long way to go before she starts her career and at 25, or how ever old she is, she has a way to go before I will remember her name. One way to ensure you will continue on the the road to perdition is in your misguided belief that you have done nothing wrong. Until and unless you are honest with yourself, which you are obviously not, you are done, all over finished. Your "career" will condemn you to more trashy movies where you have to get your tits out to get any part! Good luck with that!

blooper59

Back to top Go down

Post by markthemachine Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:21 am

hilarious! pfffff.. I don't know what's funnier/sadder.. the never "abused" drugs thing or she thinking she's a great actress!!! holy moly! a great actress indeed.. does she really think, she get's roles for her "talent"..???
it could be true if her talent where, being an easy access bimbo... pfffffff...
and THAT get's an out of jail free card?? the world is going to hell I tell you!

markthemachine

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrystanthor Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:22 am

Remember that she is only 23/24. She has been around in the limelight so long that is hard to believe that she is so young. She can get her life back on track and I really hope that she will. She is a brilliant actress and I hope that she can find that again.

Chrystanthor

Back to top Go down

Post by Uz4u Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:23 am

“that's not who I am” I don't know who you are but I'll tell you what you are...STICKY and anyone seeing your face wants to take a bath. You have a long way to go to redeem yourself young lady.

Uz4u

Back to top Go down

Post by jobyjak Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:23 am

If you watch The Parent Trap, you see a very talented young Lindsay Lohan. Apparently she was such a good child and was never naughty, maybe this is her release. She was definitely a very talented young actress and I hope she gets back on track if that is what she really wants. Nobody likes seeing a tragedy in real life.

jobyjak

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerebralassasin Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:24 am

HOLY POTATOES!! that pic of her is horrible!! i threw up in my mouth a lil bit! she looked so much hotter in the orange jumpsuit lol

Cerebralassasin

Back to top Go down

Post by s1lko Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:25 am

Never had a problem with alcohol or drugs? So no excuses for your self-indulgent, ignorant and irresponsible behaviour then.

s1lko

Back to top Go down

Post by chabra1 Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:25 am

me thinks the picture says it all....look at the eyes !!!

chabra1

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondtommy Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:33 am

Yeah Right!!! And I don't breathe air and drink beer!!!

richmondtommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Leesus Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:34 am

are they remaking the exorcist?!
Leesus
Leesus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ste_A_B_W Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:35 am

What a manipulative picture. She's BLINKING under the glare of heavy flash photography! She's not seriously expected to pose and pout ever split second, is she???
Shame on the judgemental, snarling cynics!
Ste_A_B_W
Ste_A_B_W

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum