Hot Topic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amy can really pick them

+2
Tigh
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Amy can really pick them Empty Amy can really pick them

Post by Admin Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:08 am

AFTER loser BLAKE FIELDER-CIVIL, I thought AMY WINEHOUSE had finally found herself a decent fella.
But director REG TRAVISS isn't the respectable gent I thought he was.

The other woman in his life - RAVEN ISIS HOLT - has revealed they were still an item up until she finished it last Tuesday.

Two weeks ago, the director was discussing having kids and starting a new business with the burlesque dancer. Angry Raven said: "He told me that he loved me and only ever wanted to be with me, have babies and get married.

"He told me he had stopped talking to Amy.

"I've ended things. I can't believe anything he says."

Wino had it out with Reg after he was snapped holding hands with Raven.

But he's told Amy they're just friends and she believes him. Raven added: "I really feel for Amy as she's obviously a vulnerable person. He's going to break her heart."

Amy is looking and sounding better than she has in ages and doesn't need Reg stuffing things up for her.

If her dad MITCH and manager RAYE haven't had a quiet word with him yet, I'm sure they will very soon.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3121514/Amy-Winehouse-fellas-ex-spills-the-beans-on-him.html

Admin
Admin

http://hottopic.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

Amy can really pick them Empty Re: Amy can really pick them

Post by Tigh Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:51 am

Please just go away and don't come back, the lot of you!

Tigh

Back to top Go down

Post by tommy85 Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:52 am

Will someone just love this girl for who she is and not what she has ... she lols around Camden looking for people to be her friend and she is screwed by everybody ..... She has her problems.... but the biggest ones seem to be family and friends ! And now we hear she is getting involved with Parasite Pete .... God help her !
tommy85
tommy85

Back to top Go down

Post by Ste_A_B_W Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:54 am

Respect is EARNT! We can all do well to remember that. You show people how much respect you deserve, whether you realise it or not. Amy should put that infamous "fighting spirit" of hers to good use and sort it out! She needs to have a serious talk with herself!
Fingers crossed for you, Amy!
Ste_A_B_W
Ste_A_B_W

Back to top Go down

Post by Himara Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:42 am

Blakey Boy was the best soulmate for Amy except for the drugs but now that he is clean of drugs why doesn't Amy give him another chance? They were genuinely in love with each other, he loved her for the eccentric person she is and not the 'moneyed' celebrity. They always looked so happy and at ease together which was never the case with Reggie. I don't know what Amy will choose to do now but I wish her all the best and I hope she will listen to her heart and give Blakey another chance if he is still free. Maybe he remarried by now.

Himara

Back to top Go down

Post by stacie1420 Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:43 am

I love Amy that dude was not very good looking she can do better she is a pretty gal

stacie1420

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum