Hot Topic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katy’s ‘Dicks’ ban on Brand

+5
Unknownsock
bounceysmile
cats-dogs-hamsters
RoundSquare
Admin
9 posters

Go down

Katy’s ‘Dicks’ ban on Brand Empty Katy’s ‘Dicks’ ban on Brand

Post by Admin Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:15 am

POP singer KATY PERRY has hammered fiancé RUSSELL BRAND's hopes of naming their children after West Ham players.
So the footie-loving comedian and actor definitely WON'T be calling any of his kids JULIAN DICKS, in honour of the ex-Upton Park legend.

Other aces' names kicked into touch are SIR BOBBY MOORE, PAOLO DI CANIO and BILLY BONDS.

Katy revealed: "I've put my foot down and let him know under no circumstances are any of our kids going to be named after his favourite players."

But the Hot N Cold star says she WILL kit out their marital home with a bit of Hammers memorabilia.

Katy, 25, said: "I was thinking maybe a West Ham jersey in his office and a set of West Ham mugs in the kitchen.

"I'll be too embarrassed to invite any neighbours around for drinks though - we'll be the only apartment to have a West Ham bathroom mat!"

The couple, due to wed this year, are buying a home in New York. Katy expects Russell will spend hours there catching up with his team on TV. She said: "He'll always be more at home watching West Ham than at CAMERON DIAZ's birthday party."

The I Kissed A Girl singer talks about her wedding plans on BBC1's The One Show this Friday.

Russell, 35, who quit the Beeb amid the Sachsgate scandal, is expected to make an appearance.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3118178/Katys-Dicks-ban-on-Brand.html

Admin
Admin

http://hottopic.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

Katy’s ‘Dicks’ ban on Brand Empty Re: Katy’s ‘Dicks’ ban on Brand

Post by RoundSquare Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:00 am

I lost three girlfriends because they always/somehow insisted on doing things outside the house during Manchester United's (my team) games. After a while, they all/each said I had to make a choice, and I politely showed them the door. There will definitely be a LOT of Manchester United stuff in my matrimonial home but I'm not sure yet about having me some George Best or Bobby Charlton running around. Hahaha... At least Katy Perry lets him watch the games. Great for her. I pray for one of them ladies who understands that it's my right to catch some footie on the telly when my team is playing.
RoundSquare
RoundSquare

Back to top Go down

Post by cats-dogs-hamsters Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:00 am

flaming heck they haven't got any yet
cats-dogs-hamsters
cats-dogs-hamsters

Back to top Go down

Post by bounceysmile Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:06 pm

My fella's a Chelsea fan and i had to impose a similar ban when were found out we were expecting twins, fortunatle they're both girls both he still would have loved to call them both Chelsea, pillock.

bounceysmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknownsock Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:06 pm

I can see why she doesnt want Moore & ****

Unknownsock

Back to top Go down

Post by aboutbridlington Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:07 pm

More and more pointless stories about these two, getting Boring now. they are the new Jordan and Bleater Blandre.

aboutbridlington

Back to top Go down

Post by Cellochape Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:08 pm

They won't even be together long enough to have kids.

Her career will be over way before she's 30. Once everything starts to sag Russel will move on to a younger model.

Cellochape

Back to top Go down

Post by Catweasel Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:11 am

The very fact that this weirdo will actually be breeding is what concerns me.

Catweasel

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy11 Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:11 am

do they need to get married just yet? it annoys me how celebs think the immeidate next step to make their relationship solid and make a statment is to get married and cus its oh so easy for them to get divorced that really doesnt bother them. really makes a mockery out of marriage!
izzy11
izzy11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down