Hot Topic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sick GaGa binged on food... then she would lose 20lbs

+42
Scathatch
Katekatekate
Johnnyp1958
pow1983
dercon
Lovebritneygaga
C73
DeadlyPoison
heavenly35
Gagafan1
Uniquelovely
SuperAmanda
maccaf1
RoccoBonaducci
Bear2
Secretivepixie
sheff1
aaron-77
mel101
Essexblueboy
MUFC2199
depp_lover1980
Skin4
DrMerkin
MurrMeow
Icegunner
alexpenn_lfc
Xxlisa1405xx
Cm25
G_smith_24
izzy11
yardmanforlife
LeeJHooker
Ste_A_B_W
JT_Cro
tyblonde
melindapaix
spikesgirl
Zana
Zaust
Jonwon
Admin
46 posters

Go down

Sick GaGa binged on food... then she would lose 20lbs Empty Sick GaGa binged on food... then she would lose 20lbs

Post by Admin Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:00 pm

WACKY pop star LADY GAGA was in hospital six times last year because of her yo-yo dieting, her ex-tour manager has claimed.
David Ciemny said the "sick" chart-topper went on crash diets after gorging on crisps and cupcakes.

And she once lost 20LBS between the first and final fitting of one of her outrageous outfits.

GaGa reportedly admitted she had not eaten for weeks so she could squeeze into the gear.

Ciemny claimed her obsession with weight led to six spells in hospital in 2009.

He said: "When I say she was sick, I mean physically and mentally."

Talent scout Wendy Starland, who met the Bad Romance singer at the start of her rise to fame, added: "The pressure on her to lose weight was very high."

The claims emerged in new book Poker Face: The Rise and Rise of Lady GaGa, by Maureen Callahan.

The star, 24, has continued to battle health problems this year.

In JANUARY she cancelled four US shows after collapsing and complaining of dizziness and breathing difficulties.

It was said she was suffering from an irregular heartbeat due to exhaustion and dehydration.

She broke down on stage in New Zealand in MARCH.

And in MAY she revealed she had tested "borderline positive" for lupus, a tissue disease that killed her aunt.

The new book also delves into GaGa's fragile mental state.

It claims the insecure star hired Ciemny's wife Angela to accompany her on tour - and sleep in her bed.

Angela said GaGa would give her two hours to cuddle up to Ciemny in the tour bus or hotels before summoning her to her side.

The wife added: "I would say, 'GaGa, I have a husband to go home to. I'll be in the room next door.'

"She'd call and text me, 'I miss you, Ange, can you come back?' So I would. We literally would do our make-up together every morning and get ready for bed together at night."

Ciemny also claimed GaGa sacked 150 staff members during his 18-month stint as her tour manager in 2008 and 2009.

He said she did not think they were up to scratch, adding: "Everything had to be perfect."

GaGa caused a storm last month when she admitted she occasionally used cocaine, claiming it helped her creativity.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3123071/GaGas-diet-put-her-in-hospital-six-times.html

Admin
Admin

http://hottopic.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

Sick GaGa binged on food... then she would lose 20lbs Empty Re: Sick GaGa binged on food... then she would lose 20lbs

Post by Jonwon Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:59 am

I prefer August as she looks right with meat on her just right.

Jonwon

Back to top Go down

Sick GaGa binged on food... then she would lose 20lbs Empty Re: Sick GaGa binged on food... then she would lose 20lbs

Post by Zaust Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:00 am

Same - august is better. But tbh she's still butt ugly in both.

Zaust

Back to top Go down

Post by Zana Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:01 am

She was another one of the many celebrities who laughed at the others for obsessing over their weight and being dangerous with it. She said she'd never be that girl. Good work Gaga !
Zana
Zana

Back to top Go down

Post by spikesgirl Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:06 am

She isn't what you would call a pretty girl!!!

spikesgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by melindapaix Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:29 am

trust me I just saw her in concert two weeks ago and she looks amazing

melindapaix

Back to top Go down

Post by tyblonde Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:03 am

If thats "dumpy" I WANT to be dumpy
tyblonde
tyblonde

Back to top Go down

Post by JT_Cro Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:04 am

exactly what i expected, i knew she was faking this whole thing, the voice of reason, HA! one day this constant dieting is going to kill her on stage no less, and her fans will be going gaga to find a new tone deaf look alike while trying to make her out to be a legend, but she hasn't been around long enough to be a complete success, that means she has to have the majority on her side, not a small minority which she currently has in which case a legends is so far away at this point that she might as well quit rather then throw her life away foolishly..

JT_Cro

Back to top Go down

Post by Ste_A_B_W Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:04 am

In what universe is that 1st picture considered "dumpy"? There's little wonder eating disorders are so common amongst those under the spotlight. Sad...
Ste_A_B_W
Ste_A_B_W

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeJHooker Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:05 am

Personally I prefer the new look. Based on those two pictures at least..

LeeJHooker

Back to top Go down

Post by yardmanforlife Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:06 am

To Be honest no one will always look good...even i have my bad days Razz
yardmanforlife
yardmanforlife

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy11 Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:07 am

i mean she's not exactly fat but does look slightly trimmer and more toned in the other pic, or it cud be just what she is wearing or how she is standing!
izzy11
izzy11

Back to top Go down

Post by G_smith_24 Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:07 am

Ste_A_B_W wrote:In what universe is that 1st picture considered "dumpy"? There's little wonder eating disorders are so common amongst those under the spotlight. Sad...

i agree....

G_smith_24

Back to top Go down

Post by Cm25 Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:08 am

shes a talentless scab and i wish she would go away, as girls look to her as a role model- god knows why? but she needs to sort herself out!

Cm25

Back to top Go down

Post by Xxlisa1405xx Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:09 am

She was very pretty with her brown hair and looked normal before she turned into a complete weirdo with her wacky outfits and blonde/white/grey (whatever you want to call it) hair!!!! !!!

Xxlisa1405xx

Back to top Go down

Post by alexpenn_lfc Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:10 am

Disgusting. Young children will be questioning the weight. When I was younger, I wouldn't think "Have Noel or Liam got a six pack?", I would ask "Wow where can I buy that guitar".

Now kids say "I want Beyonce's diamonds" or "I want [insert name]'s body".

Disgusting that this attitude is being promoted. Do you guys not have children of your own!?!?

alexpenn_lfc

Back to top Go down

Post by Icegunner Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:12 am

Damn that´s one ugly looking mutt .

Icegunner

Back to top Go down

Post by MurrMeow Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:13 am

aww poor Lady Gaga, lets hope she will be OK. Talented lady, nice to see someone who stands out from the crowd.

MurrMeow

Back to top Go down

Post by DrMerkin Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:13 am

What a Role Model

Next she will be telling everyone she does coke........Oh Wait

DrMerkin

Back to top Go down

Post by Skin4 Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:14 am

I TRIED A YOYO DIET AND FOUND THE RED ONES WERE FATTENING

Skin4

Back to top Go down

Post by depp_lover1980 Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:15 am

I googa Gaga. Reading this article alone has made me put her album on AGAIN for the 5th time or so in the last 7 days - it is simply the most powerful pop record out there now. As for her figure, she is so hot and sexy and looks stunning in the Alejandro video and definately appeals to me and my lad mag reading brother too, he thinks she's 'well sexy sis, she doesn't care what anyone thinks'. So there you have it Surprised)

depp_lover1980

Back to top Go down

Post by MUFC2199 Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:16 am

who let the dog out woof woof....

MUFC2199

Back to top Go down

Post by Essexblueboy Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:17 am

So you mean lady gaga ISN'T mentally stable?! with her weird clothes and weird dancing followed by weird interviews - wow thats a shocker . . . she does give the perfect impression of a well stabled and blanced young woman

Essexblueboy

Back to top Go down

Post by mel101 Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:17 am

there is no way there is a 20lb difference between those two pictures it was most probably the way she is standing and she hardly looks dumpy in the first picture.

mel101

Back to top Go down

Post by aaron-77 Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:18 am

I don't even think GaGa is the same person all the time..

aaron-77

Back to top Go down

Post by sheff1 Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:19 am

She dont need a Doctor, just a VET... Get this bimbo out of the pages of the newspapers!!!

sheff1

Back to top Go down

Post by Secretivepixie Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:20 am

What pop star doesn't have mental health problems? *Yawn*

Secretivepixie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear2 Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:23 am

When you watch the video of her in that restaurant before she was famous it's strange to see how "normal" GaGa actually is/was. She even speaks in a different tone of voice! I think she's awesome whether she's skinny or so-called "dumpy" (although to me it just looks like the way she is standing makes her look a bit bigger).

Bear2

Back to top Go down

Post by RoccoBonaducci Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:24 am

I'd like to see her employ a full time fitness trainer / cook, that would support her and help her find a nutritional balance, thereby eliminating the need to binge and later purge.

You may not like her, but she is talented, and young people look to her. She can set a better example without sacrificing her artistry.

Stop the hate, please.

RoccoBonaducci

Back to top Go down

Post by maccaf1 Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:25 am

im jelous Sad wish i was that thin!

maccaf1

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperAmanda Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:26 am

How unfair. i think if Gaga's body inconsistencies are going to get an airing than why no Katy Perry's too? She was almost flat chested in many of her videos pre 2008.
SuperAmanda
SuperAmanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Uniquelovely Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:27 am

Gosh what is wrong, being health is quite better can she not order a chef, to cook for her and get a trainner.

Uniquelovely

Back to top Go down

Post by Gagafan1 Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:28 am

Gaga is the best! Who cares about her weight....who doesn't have to watch their weight occasionally....it's soooo wrong to judge people on their weight, it sends the wrong message to our kids!

It must be so hard to eat a balanced diet when you are constantly touring.

Be healthy Gaga...you are amazing xx

Gagafan1

Back to top Go down

Post by heavenly35 Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:29 am

maccaf1 wrote:im jelous Sad wish i was that thin!

you really don't, being thin is over rated. Have been all my life and when people think they are complimenting me when they go on how thin I am (and yes it is a metabolism thing in my book, especially after 7 kids) drives me nuts. It is like telling a heavy person how fat they are. No difference

also if she was so concerned, especially regarding Lupus, she would take better care of herself. With Gagme, if she is not the center of attention then she is obviously not happy, she is , to me, another Kurt Cobain in reverse without the ability to song write. She is also "proud" to be an admitted drug abuser? Sweetheart you need therapy...

heavenly35

Back to top Go down

Post by maccaf1 Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:31 am

heavenly35 wrote:
maccaf1 wrote:im jelous Sad wish i was that thin!

you really don't, being thin is over rated. Have been all my life and when people think they are complimenting me when they go on how thin I am (and yes it is a metabolism thing in my book, especially after 7 kids) drives me nuts. It is like telling a heavy person how fat they are. No difference

also if she was so concerned, especially regarding Lupus, she would take better care of herself. With Gagme, if she is not the center of attention then she is obviously not happy, she is , to me, another Kurt Cobain in reverse without the ability to song write. She is also "proud" to be an admitted drug abuser? Sweetheart you need therapy...

i've had an eating disorder for years, been flaring up recently again but i sometimes go thru these bouts of wishing i was like that. Atleast gaga has a little "meat" on her still Smile

maccaf1

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadlyPoison Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:32 am

bless her heart she's a normal human being of course she's gonna have weight issues.

i think she looks healthier when she's slightly pudgy to be honest.

DeadlyPoison

Back to top Go down

Post by C73 Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:37 am

no no NO!! we need to stop this need to be supper skinny why starve yourself make yourself ill for vanity and to conform???? Curves are sexy !! ..You should be accepted for the shape size what ever you are ....

C73

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovebritneygaga Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:38 am

This is RUBBISH!!! GAGA is in perfect health

Lovebritneygaga

Back to top Go down

Post by dercon Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:40 am

GaGa by name and by nature?

dercon

Back to top Go down

Post by pow1983 Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:41 am

Surely if you make so much money you can afford to pay for a fitness instructor and dietition.

pow1983

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnyp1958 Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:41 am

GAGA ? More like GAG GAG

Johnnyp1958

Back to top Go down

Post by Katekatekate Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:43 am

i never noticed her weight change much

Katekatekate

Back to top Go down

Post by Scathatch Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:44 am

She's never been heavy, but she is small boned and on people with small builds, 5 lbs looks like 10!

Scathatch

Back to top Go down

Post by Chineapplepunk Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:45 am

So much for Gaga championing difference, uniqueness and individuality - just another pop star starving herself in an attempt to conform to the conventional standards of beauty.

Chineapplepunk

Back to top Go down

Post by nightmarekm Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:46 am

she try too hard to be different and that make her more manufactured bimbo than any singer she is a product of the music industry

nightmarekm

Back to top Go down

Post by tommy85 Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:18 am

24 ..... 24 ..... Fifteen years ago maybe !
tommy85
tommy85

Back to top Go down

Post by bulldogbillyboxer Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:22 am

I think she is very original very talented and quite lovely. BUT i'm concerned about her. She is on a fast track to disaster. I wish she would take some time off and just.......relax.

bulldogbillyboxer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down