Hot Topic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sick Britney flashed her bits at me

Go down

Sick Britney flashed her bits at me Empty Sick Britney flashed her bits at me

Post by Admin Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:33 am

BRITNEY SPEARS' ex-minder last night claimed the superstar sexually harassed him - by bending over in a short nightie to expose herself.
Former cop Fernando Flores said the singer turned flasher after walking into the room in a see-through white lace dress without undies.

Flores, 29, alleged: "She dropped her cigarette lighter on the floor, bent over to retrieve it and thereby exposed herself."

The ex-bodyguard - who is claiming £10million damages - says in court papers being filed in Los Angeles last night that the incident caused him "shock, horror and disgust".

Flores says he was in his second week working for Britney, 28, when she first flashed her breast at him in the bedroom of her home in Calabasas, LA.

He claims that in another incident Britney bent to pick up something without underwear on - then looked at him "with a leer on her face".

The guard said he complained to his superior, who told him: "You know you like it."

Flores also claims that Britney sometimes summoned him to be at her house in 15 minutes - and not to be late.

He would arrive to find the star standing there naked.

Flores says that on one occasion "after an awkward silence" he asked nude Britney what she wanted. She hesitated before asking him "to get her two litre bottles of 7 Up."

The guard also claims he heard Britney "loudly having sexual relations" while her two young sons were in a hotel suite with her in Anaheim, California.

He also says he twice returned to her house to find her "having vigorous sexual relations".

Flores started working for Britney in April but had quit by June.

The Sun told then how he felt forced out by her sexual come-ons and nudity.

Lawyers were still studying the full details of his allegations last night before filing the papers at the California Superior Court.

Flores also accuses Britney of abusing her sons Sean Preston, four, and Jayden James, three.

His original allegations sparked an abuse investigation by Los Angeles Family Services Department.

Britney denied the claims and the probe was later dropped.

Another former guard, Tony Barretto, went to an LA court in 2007 complaining about the star's erratic behaviour.

Chart-topper Britney - now dating former manager JASON TRAWICK - suffered a public meltdown and shaved her head in 2007.

She is expected to rigorously deny Flores' allegations which a source called "outlandish and absurd".

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3131056/Sick-Britney-flashed-her-bits-at-me.html

Admin
Admin

http://hottopic.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down